We introduce you 10 muscle stretches that you should not forget before starting your exercise routine. This will help warm up your muscles before shaking them up. At the end of this article, you have an infographic with all the steps well explained to help you.
- Extend both arms forward and move your wrists in a circular motion, first inward and then outward.
- Stretch both arms straight out to your sides and make small circular movements with each one at the same time, first forward and then reverse.
- Stretch your arm and shoulder at the same time behind your head, until you bring your elbow to the level of your ear, and the palm of your hand towards your shoulder blade.
- Raise the arm well stretched and turn the entire torso to the opposite side.
- With your body straight, place your hands on your hips and turn your entire torso including neck and head to one side and then to the other.
- Place both hands on the lumbar area of your back, and bring your entire torso back.
- Support both hands on a wall or surface vertical and stretch one leg backwards while leaning the other leg in front of you, always with your back very straight. Press lightly on the surface with the palms of your hands.
- Place both hands on your hips and flex your body to that side, while your other leg stretches, exercising the inner part of your thighs. Your knee should not pass the level of your toe.
- Take the tip of your foot with one hand and bring the heel towards your buttocks as much as possible. Keep the torso straight while maintaining balance. You can help yourself by resting your opposite hand on a surface in front of you.
- Keep your body balanced by placing all your weight on the tips of both feet and lift your weight, separating the heels from the ground.
- Perform these stretches first with one leg or arm and then with the other, depending on the stretch.
- Remember to breathe deeply during the pre-routine stretch.
- Do 10 to 15 repetitions of each movement.
- Do the stretches gently, without sudden movements.
- Remember to hydrate yourself well and wear comfortable clothes that do not cut your circulation.
We leave you this infographic to help you and guide you through the steps to follow.