WHY CHOOSE A GOOD SUNGLASSES?
Sunglasses are perhaps the best accessory that man has created throughout history. To gowith sunglasses It is great, but first for the necessary protection they give our eyes and then for that touch of fashion that they undoubtedly add to our outfit.
But.. Why is it important to wear the best sunglasses?
THE BEST QUALITY DOES PROTECT YOU. Wearing glasses with the correct prescription and lightning protection is the ideal way to take care of your sun eyes. Forget about unprotected glasses! They will not be enough just because they are dark, they must be certified with a quality seal. The cheap glasses of the markets are even worse than not wearing anything, because they damage your eyesight making you believe that you are protected when you are not.
HELP REDUCE VISIBLE DIRECT LIGHT. Remember that the main function of sunglasses is to protect the eye from sunlight and light radiation, which in the short or medium term cause great eye damage.
INCREASE COLOR CONTRAST AND REMOVE REFLECTIONS. For tastes .. the colors, but the contrast is for everyone. Only good sunglasses will give you an adequate view of reality and the correct contrast of colors around you. Remember that quality glasses will allow you to focus your eyes correctly in the light, avoiding uncomfortable and harmful reflections for the eyes.
PROTECT YOU BY BLOCKING THE PASSAGE OF UV RAYSThe ultraviolet rays emitted by the sun are not a matter of game. It will be important that you confirm with a warranty sticker that the glasses you buy will really prevent UV rays from directly entering your eyes.
Now that we know how important quality is ... You can tailor your choice to your style and personality!
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SUNGLASSES?
Gas sunglasses are found in a wide variety of colors, designs, sizes and shapes. If you choose the right one, there will be nothing stopping you! It is easier than it seems, and we explain it to you in detail here.
GLASSES ACCORDING TO YOUR HAIR AND SKIN COLOR
Dark hair (brown / black): If your hair is dark in color, it is best to choose metal glasses, dark brown or black to help bring out the qualities on your face. Avoid any pastel color, and choose better earth tones, dark green, burgundy and even metallic colors.
- Blonde / Light Brown Hair: First you will need to identify if your tone is cold or warm. If your blonde is cold, platinum or ash, use dark brown, gray and pastel colors. If you are more of a warm blonde opt for light brown, bronze or honey, dark green, orange and gold. Although dark colors are a style statement, they can look very gross in this hair tone.
- Gray Hair: By losing the natural color, people with hair that has turned gray or white have the great advantage of choosing glasses among a wide variety of frame colors, although glasses with clear lenses will always be better for them. They can choose frames with intense colors like sea blue or burgundy, and also neutral colors like black, white and gray. The colors that look less to people with this hair color are browns, golds and other warm colors.
- Light skin: If you are light complexion, we recommend the blue, black, red and pink colors to highlight your features. They are an excellent option and without a doubt they will be super good.
- Dark skin: Choosing colors like shades of yellow, khaki, dark blue, reds or bright oranges will make you look great. For this type of skin, bright colors are the best option.
GLASSES ACCORDING TO LENS COLOR
It is very important to take into account the lens color when choosing the correct glasses, and this will depend on our lifestyle and the activity that we are going to do during the day.
Why? The wide variety of colors and contrasts of the lenses have not been invented by chance. Each color fulfills a specific purpose that we must consider. On the other hand, light lens colors are the most fashionable and offer light protection (not suitable for a midday on the beach), while dark ones are necessary for extreme light situations (not suitable for driving). You see the difference?
We lovers of sunglasses know that they are the perfect accessory to bring out our personality and at the same time help us enjoy the day protected and comfortable! So the next time you choose your glasses, think about what color and visual contrast suits you best. ! Here we explain how each of them works.
- Dark gray glasses: They will help you better recognize the true colors in your environment! In addition, they will reduce the maximum amount of light, ideal to accompany you on very sunny days. They are recommended for general use in any type of activity, since they adapt very well to different climatic conditions.
- Light gray glasses: If your glasses have gray lenses, you will be able to recognize and appreciate the color contrast in the objects around you, because they help reduce eye fatigue. They are ideal for cloudy days when there may be some annoying light intensity.
- Dark brown glasses: Glasses with a dark brown lens guarantee excellent contrast, depth and visual acuity. In addition, they help reduce eye strain that excess light can cause. They are highly recommended for use in outdoor sports and activities, especially those that require distance appreciation, for example sport fishing or golf.
- Light brown glasses: Being a lighter version of dark brown, they create a pleasant sensation without excessively altering the perception of colors. They are ideal to enjoy partially sunny days, so it will not be a problem to use them in the shade or indoors.
- Blue glasses: you can use it on cloudy days and sunny days too. You will have a colder vision of the panorama since your environment will have that bluish tone. They are the best option to counteract excess yellow or warm light, and thus reduce eye fatigue that occurs with this type of lighting.
- Green glasses: They adapt excellently to different light conditions. They create a light contrast that allows colors to be observed uniformly, adding a warmer perception of the surroundings. They help a lot to eliminate flashes and are recommended for practicing winter and nautical sports, as well as forest and mountain sports.
GLASSES ACCORDING TO THE SHAPE OF YOUR FACE.
To ensure protection and style, don't forget that your sunglasses must be perfectly adapted to the face, so the frame must be centered and close. Therefore, it will be very useful to take into account the shape of your face the next time you buy sunglasses.
- Round face: it is a type of face that rejuvenates the person who wears it, making him appear younger than he is. In addition to having a rounded outline, the accompanying features are also usually round and a little thick. Therefore, it is recommended to visually lengthen the face and add finesse to features with frames with straight, square or rectangular lines that fit the width of the face.
- Oval face: In principle, people with an oval face work with any type of frame because their characteristics adapt very well to different sizes and shapes. This type of face is very harmonious and symmetrical, because what the glasses will adapt very well. Just keep in mind the right size so as not to create disproportion. Subtle and geometric designs will be the most ideal to keep balance on this type of face and look great.
- Square face: People with this type of face have long fronts and jaws that together simulate a kind of square. The round, oval or curved detail models of glasses work very well to soften the features of the face and maintain that aesthetic balance that we long for.
- Elongated face: it is also known as a "rectangular" face. It is characterized by the elongation of the features on the face and a contour comparable to that of a rounded rectangle at the edges. This type of face has prominent cheekbones, temples and jaw that go very well with square, large, horizontal and straight frames that give that balance that we all want to achieve.
- Triangular face: Triangular or "heart" faces usually have large cheekbones and elongated chins that give them that inverted triangle shape. Round, conspicuous and thick frames that exceed the width of the temples are recommended for this type of face, preventing them from perching on the cheeks.
Are you ready to take on the challenge of the perfect glasses?
It's that easy!
Remember that at the end of the day, your style is chosen by you and only you. But keep in mind that if you are goingwith sunglassesEye protection is not a game, so put these tips and advice into practice to always choose the best sunglasses.
infographic WITH SUNGLASSES
We leave you this infographic that will give you a good clue to help you know how to properly choose to go with the right sunglasses.